At a glance
- Sensor variant for T-slot cylinder with two MZT8 sensor heads on one male connector
- Sensors are inserted into the cylinder slot from above
- Combined fixing screw (hexagon socket screw and slotted screw)
- Temperature-resistant up to 80 °C
- Very short sensor housing for use in short stroke cylinders
- Enclosure rating: IP68
- Can be used at temperatures up to 80 °C
Very rugged housing with enclosure rating IP68 extends the service life of the sensor
Increases machine output though precise switching at the first attempt
Quick and easy mounting using an Allen key or flat-head screwdriver
Saves time on initial installation and when replacing devices as the sensor can be easily inserted into the slot from above. The end caps of the cylinder do not have to be removed.
Low maintenance costs as the sensor is resistant to shock and vibration, meaning it does not slide about in the slot.
Low cabling requirements
Two switching points - one connection